Friday, January 25, 2008

dah start..


this 2 days was quite bz for us..kelas pon dah start..boleh tahan pack la jadual..jadual baru pon dah dpt arini..arap2 dah x de la perubahan pasni...dah pening pale dah..jap2 tuka je jadual.. ptg tadi kelas termo..fuhhh..mmg pening abis la..kata subjek IFFI..sabar je la..haha..kelas control lak boleh tukar lecturer...ape daa...well..the cloud seems to be dark for me...i still waiting when will this cloud would be brighter..well,only i know what is exactly "cloud" is related to me..hehe..sorry.. i'm missing a lot of people nowadays..really2 much..my family,skoolmates,ex-housemates, diploma frens,my housemates and many more..huhu..and i hope my current classmates and housemates will unite just like the old days..come on man...damn!!when will this end..

No comments: