Wednesday, January 23, 2008

another hollywood holiday!!

today is another holiday for me...i woke up at 10.00 am..i thought there was nothing to do besides finishing my presentation...luckily my fren wanted to go to mines to buy a monitor..quite relief becoz there is something to do to finish my day..hmm..before i forget to write..i chat with her(not my girlfren..just someone) today but i'm quite cold to reply her messages...i had no mood to chat or talk to her becoz i've already gave her way too many chances..but she took it for granted..so it's only time can tell now whether we can be close just like the way it is..that's all about it..back to mines..we went to mines for about 3 hours..just enjoying our time there besides accompany my friends...we went back at 7.00 pm..and we cook by ourselves for dinner..it was a great meal...i still wish that my life will be better onwards..everything's happen for a reason..so we must be stronger to pursuit the happiness in our life.. i think that's all for now..

No comments: